Followers

Sunday 14 September 2008

2 Months



This is my favourite style for work. The grey at the front is very prominent now. I was more confident with my hair and it was no longer behaving badly. I read a book called "Going Natural" by Mireille Liong-A-Kong which gives a lot of good information regarding natural hair. I did not realise that my frizzy hair was just a stage that it had to go through before it would shrink and settle down. I re arranged my retightenings to 8 weeks. My parts had started to fill in and my hair was growing. I started to experiment with hair accessories glitzy and shiny. I had to smile sweetly for my daughter to take pictures but she was more interested when I said they were for my blog to help others thinking of embarking on the journey. My love affair with my hair had truly begun! Until next time Kittylocks.

No comments: