Followers

Sunday 14 September 2008

My Installation

After meeting Michelle I did a lot of research on the locked hair blog exchange, nappturosity, the long hair forum and lock it up. I read many blogs and they guided me on what to expect and helped me with my decision. I knew that this would be the hairstyle that would take me into my senior years and that I would not change it. The picture below is just before my installation was started by Michelle. My hair had broken from the previous style and I had developed a large grey patch in the front. This did not seem to phase Michelle at all. This picture shows the partings.


This is me finished. I have a pattern 3 clockwise and around 320/50 sisterlocks(TM) I was so happy with how they looked. Please do not use my photos without my permission.

No comments: