Followers

Wednesday 10 August 2011

Client Feature

Hi there I have been busy doing what I love as you can see below.

Enter Rosehip...


 Rosehips hair has been natural for over 15 years and was in good condition prior to the installation.



Her Sisterlocks(TM) were born with lots of chat, laughter, a few films, lunch and nearly 16 hours later.
 We were too tired to count sorry.
Locks were lightly spritzed with distilled water, braided and taken out to reveal this crinkly look.

wow another beauty left with a happy smile on her face.

4 week pics will follow.

Enjoy

Kittylocks x

8 comments:

Ashanti said...

You are getting superfast!!

Kittylocks said...

Thanks Ashanti x

Jus.u sisterlocs said...

Really nice! :-)

Kittylocks said...

Thanks Jus.u sisterlocks

MissKayUK said...

How are you fixed for doing styling on other people's hair. How much would you charge me to do a nice style this weekend? You can email me back at kayasuni at yahoo.co.uk.

Kay

Anonymous said...

Hi, I live in London as well and I just wondered if you could tell me where you buy your distilled water. I have looked everywhere to no avail. Thanks

Kittylocks said...

Hi Oluchio thanks for this question I always go to my favourite place which is ebay. If you type it in you will get some there. In the past I used to be able to purchase it at the chemist but I notice that they dont do it any more. Hope this helps.

Kittylocks said...

I forgot to mention that you can also use spring water or water boilt from the kettle but one thing I never do is use tap water on mine or my clients locks due to the build up which may be caused.