Followers

Sunday 27 March 2011

Day of the Goddess 2011 Part 3

Look at this...
This is one of the organisers and originators of Day of the Goddess events and she looked absolutely wonderful on the day. I wish I had managed to capture a full length picture of her out fit which matched her hair in terms of creativity. You will notice that my picture is absent as I really wanted to share with you the beauty that is woman.
And finally this is "Spiritlocks" whom I maintain her 39 month old Sisterlocks(TM) I just love this colour, it matches her spirit and her smile.

I hope that you enjoyed these pictures from day of the Goddess 2011, I know I will be buying my ticket early for next year as I don't want to miss this.


Enjoy and don't forget to comment.


Until next time Kittylocks XX

No comments: