Followers

Friday 15 August 2008

The Beginning


Hi I am Kittylocks and I am from England. It was January 2007 and I was celebrating my birthday with 16 drunk friends and we were all dressed up as prostitutes. Yes I said DRESSED UP. We went to a nightclub and I met a lady named Michelle in the toilets. Even through my drunken haze I could tell that her hair looked fantastic. She told me they were sisterlocks. I took her number. By November 2007 I was thoroughly fed up with my hair. I have been natural for over 15 years and have done everything to it, braids, weave ons, corn row, dye, curly perm, straight perm. I had just taken out my favourite style named corkscrew and screw it did my hair. When I took it out my hair stood on end like it had been in a fire and was very dry. No amount of treatments made it look any better and it had gone from being thick and long to thin and short. I did my research on the official sisterlocks(TM) site. Sisterlocks (TM) is a natural hair system that was designed by Dr Joanne Cornwell. I telephoned Michelle and my love affair started on the 7th and 8th December 2007 when Michelle installed me. It took approximately 15 hours to do and I was happy from the moment that I had it done. This is me after 14 weeks. Even though the front is very grey I did not care. I was so happy I just had to take this picture. Check out my story of how I came home to my locks roots. I hope that readers find my journey informative. Feel free to comment and please do not use my pictures without my permission.

No comments: