Followers

Sunday 20 November 2011

Natural November

Hi there this was a great event I am really pleased that I attended. There were some great stalls selling natural hair products, smoothies , books, hand made African inspired clothing, wraps, bags and jewelry. I saw some familiar faces from the blog world as well as from other events.
There were a series of workshops focusing on natural hair removal, healthy eating , self development, hair growth and guess who attended the head wrap session? I used a scarf that I had around my neck to create this head wrap.


The event was over subscribed so the organiser will definitely need a larger space next year.

If you missed it this year don't forget it for next time as it was a huge success and proves the hunger that is out there for all things natural.

Until next time Kittylocks x

3 comments:

anthia-ofo said...

Interesting wrap. Had a busy day yesterday with church meetings etc. Maybe next time.

Bajan Lily said...

Love your style; you always come up with something unexpected :)

Kittylocks said...

Thanks ofo and Bajan Lily