Followers

Wednesday 15 September 2010

32 months

At 32 months I am still finding new ways to style me hair. I lightly spritzed with spring water and braided in large braids and kept them in over night. Took them out and made 4 small flat twists to the side which I secured with my locks and put a diamante flower in the front. This style took all of 10 minutes most of which I spent admiring the finished look. I put this picture in to show you the size of braids and as you can see my roots need to be coloured. I make large braids for a looser look and for a smaller curl, which will last longer I make smaller braids. As usual I left 2 locks out by mistake.
This is me after colouring, washing and conditioning so my hair is straight.
I have stopped using the small black rubber bands to secure the ends of my braids as I found they were damaging my ends so I either tuck without bands or use a softer version which is for children and they are purple of course. I shall show you them next time.
That's it for now.
Kittylocks X

2 comments:

NubianLockedPrincess said...

Hey Kitty! You are such a DIVA!!! Your locs are fab as usual! Keep making our sistas natural beauties!

Kittylocks said...

Thanks Nubian Locked Princess.