Followers

Thursday 24 June 2010

Ascot

Hi to you all and thank you all for your comments. I thought I would post these pictures of me at the races last week. I went to Ascot with 18 other Nubian queens. I shampooed and conditioned my hair and braided in large, loose single braids which were left in overnight.
I then loosely took them out and here are the results.
As you know the one drink that I can not resist is Champagne and with my Daughter doing the honours of driving and collecting myself and a friend from the station, I just had to indulge. This drink is semi sweet and has a kick when the air hits you. Or that's what I am telling myself anyway. My daughter kept telling me I was "lean" !
My hair needs a colour and a retightening here.

These pictures were taken in my back garden and before any Champs, I promise.
See you next time.
Please do not copy anything from this blog without my permission.
Kittylocks XX





7 comments:

PhePhi said...

lovely!

Kittylocks said...

Thank you PhePhi

V @ Locks-N-Motion said...

Very pretty!

Ms. L said...

Loving the color of your locs....Dress is pretty also.

Kittylocks said...

Thank you MsL

The Real Goldie Locks said...

I love the style and I love the color. It suits your skin tone. Some folks try that but they can't pull it off. Love the pink dress too. Beautiful.

Naturally Sophia said...

Very Pretty!