Followers

Saturday 8 November 2008

11 Months







It is great to never have any bad hair days. As you can see from this picture I have a very long lock to my right shoulder which seems to want to do what it wants. Spiritlocks keeps teasing me and telling me to cut it. Should I?
Pictures above show the waves that I achieve from braiding my hair at night after spritzing with my favourite home made mixture. Water with peppermint to take away any itching, possibly Rosemary, Lavender and I love Marjoram.

This is a side view as my new colour is running out.

Sorry that this image is a bit dark. This is me going out on a girls night and before any alcohol!
As I look forward to my first nappyversary I am blessed that this journey has been so good to me. I put this down to my hair regime which includes not washing my hair too often. Before Sisterlocks(TM) this was my pattern. I get re tightened every 8 weeks.
I do have some balls at the end of my locks and a few are starting to seal. My hair remains soft in texture.
I am so happy that I made this decision I wish I had done it before but as Mum says"nothing happens before its time".
Sweet Kittylocks to you all.
X
Please do not copy my pictures or any extracts from my blog without my permission.

2 comments:

NubianLockedPrincess said...

KittyLocs, thank you for stopping by my fotki. I enjoyed viewing you fotki. I see we started seven days from one another. I started my SL Dec 1, 07. Like you, I have no regrets of locking. I wish I was wise to it much sooner!

Please keep me posted!

Kittylocks said...

Thanks for looking at my blosgspot as well. It looks like we are on a paralell journey but in different countries.I love my sisterlocks!